- De-clutter – Its very important that any home feels as open as possible when potential purchasers walk through, so anything that doesn’t need to be in the living areas store it elsewhere. Even the garage is ok to store these items.
As first impressions make such an impact, presentation is extremely important. The following are just some of the tips to consider to maximise your result when selling:
- Steam clean carpets.
- Sugar soap marks on walls or repaint areas that are marked badly.
- Weed and re-mulch gardens.
- Keep lawns and edges mowed and cut on a weekly basis.
- A nice smelling home is a huge advantage so make sure that there are plenty of air fresheners in the home or even have oil or incense burners.